Questions You May be Asked at Interview.
Interview Questions To help you prepare for that all important interview, we've come up with a few sample questions to help you practice and ensure your interview goes as smoothly as possible - Good Luck!
- What kind of people do you like working with?
- What kind of people do you find it difficult to work with? Why?
- Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?
- Have you ever had to manage or supervise others? Give examples
- Is there anything you would rather avoid doing in your job? Why?
- In your previous job, what kind of pressures did you encounter?
- How do you feel about travel? On average, how many nights a week would you be willing to stay away from home?
- What do you feel you have done particularly well in your job? In what areas have you achieved the greatest success? Why do you think this is?
- In your last job, did you find anything difficult?
- Why do you want to leave your present job?
- What are you looking for in a company?
- What are your salary expectations at the moment? And five years from now?
- What do you see as your best qualities?
- What about the other side of the coin? Apart from knowledge or experience, what traits do you feel could be improved upon?
- Do you consider yourself a self-starter? If so, explain why.
- What would you consider to be your greatest achievement to date? Why?
- How do you feel about working long hours and weekends?
- Deep down, do you consider yourself to be, a) An Accountant? b) An Entrepreneur? c) A Manager? Why?
- Are you a good communicator?
- How do you schedule your time? Are you good at setting priorities?
- How often do you attend formal meetings with peers? What role did you play at the last meeting?
- Describe the biggest problem that you have faced within the last six months. How did you handle it?
- Explain your biggest mistake in delegating.
- Explain your biggest mistake in not delegating.
- What is the toughest decision you have had to make while at your present company? Tell me about it. What alternatives did you consider?
- What change has caused you the most difficulty and why?
- What are your standards of success in your job?
- How far have you ever compromised your standards? Give examples.
- Give some instances in which you have anticipated problems or influenced new direction.
- Do you feel pressure? Tell me about it. How do you deal with it?