Search By Job Category
- Software Developer/Engineer (23)
- Technical Support - L 1,2,3 (20)
- LAN/WAN Network Engineer (19)
- IT Trainer, Tech Writer, Graphics Design etc (5)
- Analyst (Business/Systems) (2)
- Management (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- QA/Tester (1)
- RDBMS / Oracle SAP SQL (1)
- Cyber Security (1)
- IT Sales / Digital Marketing (0)
- Work Remote (0)
Search By Area
Latest Computer Jobs
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Support IT Engineer L2 who wants to bring your skills and experience to the next level. I...
A well established MSP IT Services provider based in North Dublin have a great career opportunity for a Level 2 Technical Support IT Engin...
A MSP Microsoft partner based in Dublin require a strong Senior Technical Support Project Engineer for an interesting in-house project based IT su...
- Róisín Buckley Producer | Director - Piquant
- Computerjobs.ie was very easy to use and directed a good candidate fit our way. They represent value for money and are very easy to deal with.Róisín Buckley Producer | Director - Piquant...
- DGTek Solutions Dermot Glynn | Managing Director
- Thanks Guys, We have multiple candidates, and we managed to pick a successful one, Thanks again for all the help, Kind regardsDermot Glynnwww.Dgtek.ie...
- Kasia Domanska HR Advisor Bookassist
- "I had the pleasure of using ComputerJobs in the past and recently had a chance to use them again. It was nice to see that the quality of their service has remained excellent. The website is very easy to use and it is real value for money. Their team is always very professional and ready to provide ...
IT Career Advice
- Free online IT Courses
- Alison's range of free online IT training courses includes clear and simple lessons on how to develop software, manage computer networks, and maintain vital IT systems across computers and phones. In today's digital world, these pieces of technology facilitate almost everything we do in our ...
- IT Salary Survey
- Click here for 2022 IT Salary Survey (Ireland)...
- IT Engineer’s – whats on your mind IT job wise
- Read the results of our 2021 "IT Engineer’s – whats on your mind IT job wise" survey.80% say they would move (or could be tempted) for an extra 15% salary increase.52% say they would take a drop in salary if they could work from home on occasion. (have added a "work remote" category to our job ...