Browse Jobs by RoleVIEW ALL JOBS
Job of the Week
EMPLOYERS RECRUITING NOW
About Computer Jobs
Part of the Jobs On Line Group - ComputerJobs.ie is Ireland's No.1 job board 100% dedicated to Irish IT professionals, covering IT&T jobs across all levels and categories. (Test us by Googling "IT jobs"). We provide a niche advertising platform for companies and agencies to target their IT jobs to Irish job seeker's thereby guaranteeing QUALITY applications. (We are NOT an agency nor linked to any agency.)
We also provide our very popular searchable CV database of 12,000+ live IT Job seeker's which allows IT Job seekers to get headhunted and allows employers and IT recruiter's to cherry pick candidates.
- Interview advice for IT Professionals
- It's a fact that the best candidate doesn't always get the job. Just because you are an experienced software developer or network engineer does not mean that you will be offered that IT job you were after. The candidate who gets the job ...
- What IT Engineers think about their boss, workmates, money, etc
- What IT Engineers think about their boss, workmates, money, etcComputerJobs.ie – Irelands No. 1 Jobs site for IT professionals has released their results from a survey of 26,000 IT Engineers.Q 1. What are the most annoying habits of your work ...
- IT Salary Survey 2015 - Brightwater & ComputerJobs
- Annoying habits of IT Developers
- It’s in a developer’s nature to have quirks. Some are adorable, some are nonsensical, some are downright annoying. If there are people on your team who drive you crazy, you’re not alone. At the presenters’ dinner at Silicon Valley Code Camp, people ...
- IT Recruiters don't return calls - Why?
- Recruiters get a very hard time from job seekers as they don’t see any value in what they do, just that they don’t return calls or keep you updated on your application. To be fair to recruiters – they face a very competitive & highly ...