IT jobs in Dublin, Cork, Galway , Ireland - IT Jobs | Computer Jobs | Software Jobs | Developer Jobs
Browse Jobs by RoleVIEW ALL JOBS
Search By Job Category
Job of the Week
EMPLOYERS RECRUITING NOW
About Computer Jobs
ComputerJobs.ie is Ireland's No.1 job board 100% dedicated to Irish IT professionals, covering IT&T jobs across all levels and categories. (Test us by Googling "IT jobs"). We provide a niche advertising platform for companies and agencies to target their IT jobs to Irish job seeker's thereby guaranteeing QUALITY applications. (We are NOT an agency nor linked to any agency.)
We also provide our very popular searchable CV database of 12,000+ live IT Job seeker's which allows IT Job seekers to get headhunted and allows employers and IT recruiter's to cherry pick candidates.
- IT Salary Survey 2018
- Click here for 2018 IT Salary Survey (Ireland)...
- Why recruiters don't return your calls
- Recruiters get a very hard time from job seekers as they don’t see any value in what they do, just that they don’t return calls or keep you updated on your application.To be fair to recruiters – they face a very competitive & highly time ...
- Get notified about your dream job but dont let recruiters know who you are
- Use this template if you wish to have IT Recruiters email you about possible IT jobs without them knowing who you are.Remember, a very high percentage of jobs are not advertised!Email TemplateEmail address: email@example.comHome Address & ...
- What IT Engineers think about their boss, workmates, money, etc
- ComputerJobs.ie – Irelands No. 1 Jobs site for IT professionals has released their results from a survey of 36,000 IT Engineers.Q 1. What are the most annoying habits of your work colleagues?Highest at 26% was “Always talking about office gossip” ...
- Annoying habits of IT Developers
- It’s in a developer’s nature to have quirks. Some are adorable, some are nonsensical, some are downright annoying. If there are people on your team who drive you crazy, you’re not alone. At the presenters’ dinner at Silicon Valley Code Camp, people ...