FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer for our client a leading employer in Limerick.
You will need to design, implement, and integrate components across services and devices. You will have to collaborate and communicate effectively with a distributed Agile team to deliver improvements reliably. You will be expected to contribute to full-stack development, be experienced in the full software development life-cycle. Background:
* Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in software development
* Good understanding of OOP and SOLID programming
* Good knowledge of C#, .NET & .NET Core
* Good knowledge of Single-Page Applications and Angular
* Good understanding of Unit testing
* Good understanding of relational databases (i.e. SQL Server)
* Good knowledge of Visual Studio
* Familiar with WebApi and RESTful services
* Scrum methodologies and globally-distributed teams
* Entity Framework
* TFS/VSTS TFVC workflow
* xUnit and Moq
* Working in a regulated (FDA) environment
To apply for this exciting Senior Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!