Scrum Master | Dublin | 1-3 years of Agile practical usage required |
• Create empowered, self-organizing, high-performing teams
• Facilitate planning and delivery
• Time box events to effectively manage the team’s and stakeholders’ time
• Create information radiators that automatically and continuously share pertinent information with the team and stakeholders
• Increase transparency and aid in internal and external communication and alignment
• Understand the differences between Scrum Masters and Project Managers and be able to collaborate effectively on teams with a Project Manager
• Stay current with the Agile industry: Read and recommend valuable Lean and Agile books, blogs, articles, etc. to continuously increase the team’s Agile maturity; coach the team on developing a culture of continuous learning and improvement
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 1-3 years of Agile practical usage in the role of Scrum Master; 3+ years preferred
• Experience with Agile Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools (JIRA, Rally/Agile Central, Version One, etc.) preferred
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of software development methodologies and fundamentals (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall, etc.)
• Advanced interpersonal skills – able to establish strong working relationships and promote bi-directional communication within and across teams and programs
• Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques such as continuous integration, automated testing, test-first approaches such as TDD, ATDD, etc., pairing for various roles, Agile games, etc.
• Skilled in facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency, building trust and servant leadership
• Able to organize, moderate and demonstrate Agile industry best practices
• Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and individual and team building skills
• Experience with developing and executing release plans, meeting deadlines, and coordinating timelines
• Ability to apply advanced principles, theories and experiences, and contribute to the development of innovative ideas and practices
• Ability to effectively facilitate discussions at various levels and suggest alternative approaches
• Effectively manage challenging situations through negotiation and conflict resolution
• Understanding of all facets of the software development life cycle including planning, development and quality assurance, change management, and release management
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!