Growing technology business is seeking to recruit a hands on Technical Consultant with strong Citrix skills.
As part of an expanding team that delivers and manages comprehensive cloud-based IT and storage solutions, the successful applicant will be a personable and professional individual capable of engaging with clients at all levels of the business as well as working effectively within the team. You will be responsible for leading the technical delivery of integration solutions for clients as well as designing and configuring virtualised solutions. This individual will form a key part of the new business & implementation team to facilitate their continued growth, and will be based in their Newcastle office. Some travel will be required.
With previous experience of working within an IT consultancy you will possess:
* Sound knowledge of Citrix technology stack and associated XenDesktop/XenApp and Workspace components
* Experience designing and configuring virtualised solutions (VMware / XenServer virtualisation)
* Experience with server administration, including Active Directory w/ Federation Services (AD/ADFS)
* Solid understanding of infrastructure components (Cisco networks, SAN, fibre channel and iSCSI configurations)
* Ideally have experience in small to medium size business migrations and implementations
* Working knowledge of ITIL processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for a communicative, skilled individual to join a fast-paced, growing organisation and help the existing team deliver the great service they are renowned for. There is a wealth of opportunities for the successful candidate to learn new technologies and grow existing knowledge using the company's dedicated training budget. This position is offering a competitive salary and benefits package including flexible working, unlimited holidays and the ability to work from home.