4c Executive has been retained to fill the IT Director role on behalf of George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA); an exciting opportunity to join a vital infrastructure asset in Northern Ireland. Owned by 3i Infrastructure, GBBCA has undergone significant investment in recent years and has grown passenger numbers to 2.5 million annually.
The IT Director will have overall strategic responsibility for the company's information technology, security and IT operations. He/She will be responsible for ensuring that systems, processes and all associated 3rd party and managed services are appropriate to deliver GBBCA's technology and security requirements.
A highly influential leader, this individual will work with across the organisation, informing key decision makers whilst leading a technical team and outsourced service providers.
The successful candidate should also possess the following:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in senior leadership in an IT management role including:
o design, development and deployment
o systems life-cycle management
o general IT operations including quantifying and managing risk.
* 5 years senior leadership responsibility managing multiple, cross-functional application and technology service teams or projects.
* A Proven track record of providing technical leadership in complex business environments.
* Significant experience of improving IT services through the introduction of new technologies/processes.
* Demonstrable experience of appointing and managing service providers.
* Experience of working to ISO 27001 standard is desirable, but not essential.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading employer within Northern Ireland.
To apply for this position, please send your CV through the link below. This role closes on Monday 23rd September at 5pm .