Evros Technology Group are looking for a Helpdesk Manager to join our Managed Services division.
Reporting to the Shared Service Delivery Manager, the Helpdesk manager has responsibility for ensuring quality IT services are delivered to the Evros Managed Services Customer portfolio to include supporting and owning one or more of these key Service Management processes, Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for coordinating Continuous Improvement initiatives to include supporting IT governance activities across the Managed Services division.
* Management of centralized Service Control team (4 direct reports). Team responsible for all resource scheduling and Service Management activities across the (NOC) Network Operations Center
* Management of Managed Services Field engineer team to include scheduling of all break/fix work
* Management of Evros Managed Services on site team (staff dedicated to customer sites)
* Working closely with the Shared Service Delivery manager for capacity planning/ staffing across the Network Operations Center
* Assistance with the production of reports on performance levels of the NOC including Service Levels, calls outstanding, trend analysis and exception reporting
* Drive service delivery to our customers in accordance with our customer defined SLA's
* Supervising all shared helpdesk activities
* Collaboration with the members of the Managed Services Operation team leaders to drive operational stability across the NOC.
* Effective communication with other members of Managed Services division including IT Management
* Identify gaps in processes and services across the NOC
* Manage and govern all aspects of the IT Change Management Process
* Write efficient, easy to follow user guides and documentation and maintain a clear focus on building knowledge management
* 3-5 years' Service Desk Management experience
* Managed Services environment experience a distinct advantage
* Demonstrated people management / team lead experience and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Autotask experience a distinct advantage
* Experience in an IT Change Manager role desirable
* Be customer focused and deadline oriented in a strict SLA driven environment
* Excellent written and oral communications skills required
* Have excellent analytical skills and be able to identify and analyze problems and potential improvements, and propose and implement solutions
* Knowledge of industry standards (ISO 20000/ISO 270001)
* Experience dealing with senior technical and management stakeholders in a corporate environment
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* ITIL qualified
Competitive salary, Employer Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Laya Employee Assistance Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Cycle to Work scheme, TaxSaver Travel Scheme, Wellness Committee. Development plans are provided to help employees obtain professional accreditation.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher ( +353 86 026 6224 or kate dot maher at evros dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.