reaITime Recruitment is looking for an experienced UX Principal Manager to join their client based in Dublin.
This is a permanent position with a salary up to €100,000 along with a very strong benefits package!
• Manage an ever-growing UX Design team
• Work closely with key product stakeholders, product managers, and executives
• Oversee the team ensuring it successfully goes from early-stage research right through to launch stage
• Help UX Designers plan workshops & design sprints
• Take part in the hire, training & development of new designers
What you will need:
• Experience in reporting updates to relevant stakeholders/ executives
• Excellent communication skills and proven experience of managing a team through the full design process
• Has experience designing and leading workshops and sprints
• Working within a Lean Kanban environment
• Experience working at an enterprise software development level
• A portfolio showcasing your design skills (UI Design, Research, Personas, Wireframing, Prototyping & User Testing)
This is a great opportunity to join a company growing from strength to strength within the Saas industry.
If you would like to hear more than please get in touch by calling me on 01 652 0652 or email me on email@example.com