Evros Technology Group are looking for a Network Security Engineer to join our growing security practice based out of our head office in Cherrywood, South Dublin.
* Work within a support team with varied skill sets and experience
* Analyse technical solutions end to end to determine the most effective delivery approach, estimate timelines and costs for security solutions.
* Work within change management policies to ensure success of changes
* Provide Level 2 troubleshooting to resolve technical issues
* Continuously improve processes through automation & process refinement.
* Design server and environmental hardening guides, for internal infrastructure / customer deployments
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Third level degree in a related IT field
* Exposure and knowledge of IT & web technologies, and internet based threats.
Experience of Product Configuration & Troubleshooting of Networking & Security Equipment (Minimum 2) From:
* Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint)
* Security Log management (Splunk, FortiSIEM, QRadar etc)
* Intrusion detection/prevention systems
* Virtualisation (VMWare, HyTrust)
* Identity management (VMware, Microsoft, Oracle)
* DDoS mitigation (Radware)
* Data loss prevention
* Vulnerability scanning (Qualys, Nessus, OpenVAS)
* Conscientious, trustworthy and capable of organizing and delivering on tasks within a team environment
* Customer focussed
* Ambitious & eager to learn and develop skills
* Strong troubleshooting and communications skills essential
* Great attention to detail
* Mobile phone
* Training and development
* Health insurance
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher ( +353 86 026 6224 or kate dot maher at evros dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.