• Implementation of MS SQL Server administration best practice regarding
• Backup and restore strategies
• Scheduled maintenance procedures
• Performance analysis and troubleshooting
• Query/data access optimization
• Generating and publishing web enabled reports using Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Data Transformation Loading (DTL).
• Develop and implement high availability database systems (99.9%+ uptime).
• Review and approve proposed SQL code changes.
• Work closely with IT to determine and implement software and hardware upgrades as needed to promote system stability and performance.
• Work with various stakeholders to gather requirements for enhancements to the existing system.
• Review existing database implementation. Recommend and implement changes to improve performance and reliability.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 3yrs experience in developing database software.
• Minimum 3yrs experience in managing mission critical database installations.
• Expert in design and development of MS SQL Server based software.
• Expert in TSQL, SSRS, SSIS.
• BSCS, BSEE or BSSE
• MCDBA, MCSE or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen on 021 491 1061 or email Aideen.email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!