IT Project Manager (Security) - Financial Services, Limerick (Day-Rate Contract)
I am currently looking for an experienced Project Manager with an Information Security background for an initial 6-month contract assignment (likely to extend) with a leading Financial Services client in Limerick. Primary responsibility is the Project Management, planning & delivery of Information Security initiatives in accordance with ISO 270001 & industry standard security criteria.
* Experienced Project Manager ideally with recognized PM accreditation/certification and minimum of 6+ years PM experience
* Track record of managing large-scale projects in a structured/formal environment in accordance with defined methodologies and ideally in a Financial Services environment.
* Skilled and qualified to assess & implement ISO27001 standards working towards certification for mid-sized companies together with MTSB (Minimum Technical Security Baseline); CSA (Continuous Security Assessment), DLP (Data Loss/Leakage Prevention) experience.
* ISO27001 (Implementer or Auditor) & CISA/CISM/CISSP certifications are desirable
* Proven experience of delivering multiple simultaneous projects across different streams (cross functional / international teams) including security projects (ideally in an Agile environment), on time and on budget to meet Change Program & Business/Operational demands.
* Solid understanding of systems architecture; Cloud technologies; Software development lifecycles; Infrastructure etc.. including areas such as Desktop/Server/Network device hardening; Encryption; Firewalls etc..
* Ability to manage & deliver projects across Applications/Technical Service streams & Business operations.
For more information, contact Scott Hool confidentially on 01 571 3000 or email your CV to email@example.com
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.