Level 1/2 IT Support Engineer
Solas have partnered with one of Irelands fastest growing IT Services Companies in their search for a Level 1/2 IT Support Engineer on an initial 3-month contract. This position is being offered initially on a 3-month contract but there is strong possibility of the role being offering on a 9-month basis or a full-time role. This is a fantastic opportunity to “get your foot in the door” one of Irelands fast growing IT Services Companies.
Responsibilities of the Level 1/2 IT Support Engineer Role:
• Remote & Deskside Support
• Escalating support tickets as required
• Provide, as required, support for operating systems to include deployed Microsoft Windows versions for both Desktops and Servers
• installation and configuration of additional hardware and software on Hospital desktops, laptops and tablets.
• Creation and documentation of new user and computer accounts as required.
• Record detail relating to a ticket accurately in-service management system and be reflective of the ticket activity.
• Communicate with Users, IT Management and other Stakeholders on ticket progress and status
Required Experience for the Level 1/2 IT Support Engineer Role:
• 2 years’ experience in an IT Support Role
• Detailed knowledge of basic computer concepts, PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
• Good knowledge in Windows OS installation and troubleshooting.
• Good knowledge in MS Office application and business application support.
To apply for the Level 1/2 IT Support Engineer Role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 016993439 for more information. #IT Support #Troubleshooting #Deskside Support If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)