Security Engineer - Proxy SME
Our client is currently seeking an SME within the world of Security Engineering. A particular emphasis will be placed on Proxy Technology Security in particular Bluecoat The role will be based in Dublin City Centre offering you a highly demanding fast paced work place. The client are well established but new to Dublin and for the right candidate provide a fantastic learning environment.
You will be one of the first Security hires for the EMEA region and you will join as a leader for the region.
A background in Finance, Banking or Investments would be good.
As a Security Engineer you will lead assessment, design and technical implementation activities related to the Blue Coat product platforms. You will also participate in the incident response activities will providing remediation and intelligence against future attacks/intrusions.
* Strong Network & Security Engineer
* Proficient in the architecture, design and deployment of these Proxy Security solutions
* Ability to learn and develop as technology evolves
The role is seeking an SME in the Proxy Security space but the client are very interested in speaking with candidates that have extensive Network & Security experience with a understanding that they have to learn and develop.
* Bachelors degree in a related area
* 3-5 years working in technical engineering within Cyber Security
* Strong Team Player and ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of proxy security - (bluecoat, cisco, Symantec, zscaler, netscope)
* Professional certifications are a plus
* Knowledge of technologies such as SIEM platforms (Qradar, Splunk, ELK), Cloud Services (AWS, GCP or Azure) and in routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF) a plus
* Understanding of Pen Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Incident Response
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a company that are in a fantastic space right now in Dublin.
For more information on the Network & Security role please contact John James Baird at Reperio on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.