Azure Systems Administrator - Dublin CC
Our client is currently looking to expand and give you the opportunity to join as an SME in Microsoft Azure.
You will be joining as an Azure Systems Administrator. You will be joining one of Irelands leading distributors of consumer products working across 110 countries globally. Currently investing heavily in the newest technology allowing you to gain invaluable experience.
You will be working directly with the ICT Infrastructure Manager and your primary task will be to continue the development of the group infrastructure. The role is part of a centralized IT Group environment support the Operations Team with datacentres, communications, networking, software and hardware.
Along with the above you will continue to develop a strong technical team that will implement the latest technologies that align with the business goals and strategy.
What you will need as an Azure Systems Administrator:
* 3-5 years hands on technical experience in Systems Administration
* Background in Microsoft Azure Cloud (Design, Deployment, Management, Security)
* Understanding of AD and migration to AD Azure
* Administration of 365
* Certifications are desirable (ITIL, MCSA, MCSA, Azure, VMware)
* Scripting experience with Powershell
* Windows Server, VMware, vSphere experience
* General understanding of IT including networks
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company that are serious about Systems Administration.
If you are interested in the Azure Systems Administrator position, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Humana Capital on 015713000.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Systems, Administration, Engineering, Azure, Cloud, ITIL, Networking, Windows, Microsoft, Virtualisation, VMware, MCSA, MCSE, Powershell, Scripting, Design
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.