We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, team players who enjoy both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
We work with the brightest and most talented people. We have a fun yet challenging work environment that is passionate about technology and creativity, and it will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to use the most current technologies in a rapidly growing workforce.
To apply for the UI Developer role, please send your CV to john.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 012449516 for more information.
• To help to produce elegant, innovative solutions for complex technical and design issues.
• The aim being to provide the best possible service to customers.
• Have a strong emphasis of moving to a real-time web solution providing the best user experiences to our customers.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency across the team.
Qualities needed for the UI Developer Role:
• Experienced in creating quality, maintainable, and highly usable web applications.
• Passionate about software development in any of its forms.
• At home in a team environment and work well with others.
• Dynamic, and a results-oriented problem solver.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good problem solver.
Qualifications needed for the UI Devveloper Role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related field) OR equivalent experience.
Perks and Benefits of the UI Developer Role:
• Competitive salary
• Private Medical
• Subsidised Gym Membership
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)