Our Client based in Mayo is looking for a Systems analyst to join their team for a 12-month contract initially.
• Be involved in all aspects of the design of IT solutions.
• Gain a good understanding of business operations and systems.
• Meet with project stakeholders to gather and translate business and technical requirements into the documentation that can be understood by all stakeholders.
• Create artefacts to support project delivery, including User Stories, documentation, diagrams, models etc.
• Review of third-party artefacts, providing appropriate feedback to the Solution Architect.
• Provide support to the Development and QA teams.
• Provide support to the Solution Architect in developing and documenting the Technical Architecture.
• Work with the Solution Architect to determine technical solutions and ensure that they meet business requirements
• Provide input to project and resource planning, budgeting and implementation
• Experience producing high-quality documentation and guiding this through revisions and sign-off.
• Good understanding of systems infrastructure, platforms, databases, networks and security.
• Good understanding of data and data modelling.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong knowledge and experience in SQL scripting.
• Knowledge of UML or comparable modelling language.
• Must understand how technology can be used effectively to solve business problems.
• Ability to work to strict project deadlines.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently, able to respond to changing priorities.
• Advantageous to have
• Software development experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
• 3-5 years previous experience as a Systems Analyst.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!