Field Service Engineer
About this role
Due to continued success, my client is seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their Cork office. This role would suit a candidate who is a hands on, customer focused IT professional. With several key clients to support across multiple sites this role will give the candidate an excellent opportunity to grow. Ongoing training and certification is actively encouraged and provided.
* Troubleshoot laptops, PCs, EPOS equipment, printers, scanners, etc.
* Provide remote and on-site support for your clients in the greater Dublin area
* Create and manage Active Directory users
* Configure Office365
* Install and configure back up software
* Install and configure antivirus software
* Setup end users & configure iPhone for email.
Qualifications & Skills:
* Excellent communication skills and client facing experience required
* Circa 3 years relevant experience
* O365 exposure
* Full driving licence (clean)
* CRM/ticketing system exposure
To apply for this exciting Field Service Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
IT helpdesk, IT administrator, EPOS, tickets, Field service technician, Systems administrator, networking, Office 365