Overview of Role
Urgent requirement for experienced Microsoft Dynamics 65 Developer to join maturing team. Our CRM 365 dynamics instance has been running for 12 month's and we have a pipeline of development work scheduled to enhance core functionality, integration with outlook and mobile. These improvements are essential to supporting our growth plans by enabling our Business Development team covering Sales, Client service and marketing. CRM will be a key enabler of relationship activity, sales performance measurement and forecasting.
* Robust Outlook and Seismic integration that enables seamless organisation of client meetings, follow ups and content sharing.
* Business Development teams enabled via role based CRM dashboards - improves navigation of target relationships book, tiering contacts and opportunities.
* Mobile app experience that allows teams to update meeting notes, share outcomes and navigation contact lists on the go.
* Junior CRM developer resources gain experience and expertise to support the above role.
* Review and interpret ongoing business requirements across AMX but with particular focus on sales. service and marketing processes
* Implement relevant ETL/API processes to validate, integrate, organise and move data from different sources to targets.
* Maintain a high standard of code documentation and work with project resources to ensure compliance with all change control governance.
* Hands on development and ability to knowledge share with junior resources(as well as oversee, support and mentor those resources)
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years experience developing with Dynamics CRM, NET/C#, MS SQL server, Scribe and SSRS
* Successful delivery of core integration's - Outlook, MS Teams, Seismic (Content Management systems) and PowerBI
* Strong experience of Investment Management/ CRM client and product data model design
* Strong experience with Front End development (HTML 5, CCS 33, Java Script, JQuery)
* Experience in asset management/ financial services industry preferred.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.