RealTime recruitment are urgently seeking A senior SQL developer to make an impact on an innovative retail solution for one of our clients based in Sligo. You will be part of an experienced team who have built a robust platform and through a collaborative approach you will make a huge impact on this project moving forward.
You will need the following experience in order to utilise your skills with the:
• Very strong core SQL / TSQL skills
• SQL server experience
• Strong C# ability and EF core.
• Experience designing and developing interface driven DAL’s
• Strong data modelling skills
• Strong experience in working with legacy systems and code.
• Experience using version control systems
What your role will look like:
• You will be leading a lead on the approach to development
• You will be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle
• You will work will stakeholders and evaluating projects
• Design and estimate solutions and the risks attached,
• You will be required to help and mentor junior members.
If you feel that this is a role that can upscale your current skillset, please send your CV to Andrea.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are on the market, I have other relevant roles available which we can also discuss.