realTime Recruitment is looking for an experienced Senior SQL Developer to work with a Top Client of ours based on the West Coast of Ireland.
This is a permanent role that offers an attractive salary.
• Taking responsibility for all aspects of the development lifecycle- collaborating with stakeholders, evaluating projects and mentoring junior members of the team.
• 3+years hands-on experience as a SQL Server Developer
• Strong data modelling skills
• Experience with SQL Server administration and performance tuning
• Knowledge of C# and experience in EF Core
• Experience using version control systems
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org