Senior .Net Developer
Our client is a leading multinational in their industry and have been setting the standards over the last 50 years, being well established with a global presence. Our client has a strong reputation as being the top choice amongst their clients and are looking for a Senior .Net Developer based in Dublin Technology Development Centre to join their expanding team, offering a competitive salary and benefits. To apply for the Senior .Net Developer Role, please send your CV to Ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
• Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
• Estimation of development tasks.
• Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions.
• Work with data modelling team in defining DB schemas and interfaces.
• Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• 4 years’ experience of developing enterprise-class web applications using C#, with design lead responsibility
• .Net 4.5 or higher
• ASP.net MVC
• ORM (e.g. nHibernate)
• Unit test, Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
• Dependency Injection / IOC (StructureMap.)
Desirable for the .Net Developer Role:
• .NET Core
• SQL server 2016 development (stored procedures development)
• Angular, AngularJS, KnockoutJS