Graduate programme Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
Our global team of licensing professionals conduct software reviews across a range of multinational companies on behalf of our clients who represent some of the largest Software Vendors globally.
Using a range of skill sets, we work to capture the relevant software applications deployed across an organisation, and ensure they are being used in accordance with the license restrictions.
As part of this role our team members have regular client contact and interaction, the opportunity to travel and a clear pathway to build a career among a fast paced team with clear plans for future growth.
As part of its daily work our team collates and analyses data, address discrepancies, summarise findings, and ensures continuous project management.
We are looking for ambitious graduates to join our team to help support and meet our growth plans.
You will be responsible for your own caseload, meeting deadlines agreed with clients, and will be actively encouraged to contribute to the development and improvement of program delivery and efficiency.
More specifically, as a member of our team you will have the opportunity to
* Manage the delivery of multiple software license compliance reviews to agreed timeframes and budgets, with assistance from other colleagues within the team
* Build your own network of relationships with the Global Software Vendors that we work with on a daily basis
* Travel within Europe and further afield while undertaking on site client engagements as well as interacting with our clients at their offices
* Build a career amongst a team with progression opportunities and a clear plan for further growth
The successful candidates will be mentored and supported by both senior members of staff and colleagues, who will assist them in meeting their career aspirations and development.
What you need to get in
* You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, Computer Forensics or Artificial Intelligence or relevant work experience.
* In addition to the above, we will also consider candidates with a non-STEM undergraduate degree coupled with a Masters in a STEM related degree such as Computing, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics and Engineering disciplines Outstanding potential takes many forms and academic success is just one measure. That's why we have our 'Outstanding Achievement' entry route - it's an innovative way we're able to support applications from people who may not have met the academic requirements we're looking for, but have excelled in something else. Click here to find out more. Do you need sponsorship to work in the UK? For this role PwC is unable to sponsor any candidates because the Home Office eligibility requirements cannot be met.
The PwC Deal
We want people to build exceptional careers during their time at PwC. When you feel motivated and energised by your work, you're more able to contribute to the organisation, as well as achieve your aspirations. No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. We empower people to be the very best they can be and to reach their full potential. In return, your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Diversity and inclusion
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. It's critical we have diverse talent, views and thinking if we are to deliver exceptional client value and solve the world's important problems. We seek to attract and recruit people from the widest talent pool, who reflect the society in which we work. And we aim to encourage an inclusive culture where people can feel empowered to be the very best they can be and to reach their full potential creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate. So join PwC. We'll help you reach your full potential. Learn more here pwc.co.uk/diversity About PwC
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Find out more about our application process here .