Cloud Software Development Engineer
• Responsible for design, implementation, maintainability for robust, scalable, high-quality software for a product domain.
• Take responsibility for complex project tasks and contributes to technical decisions to ensure successful delivery.
• Work with fellow seniors to define a design that meets best practise in software.
• Contribute to the software architecture for the overall product.
• Technical contact point between and Pilz development subsidiaries as required.
• Technical mentor for support, mentoring, coaching and guidance on technical tasks.
• Active member of the best practice development function striving for and achieving higher standards of individual and team performance.
• Build relationships external to the team.
• Drive and achieve knowledge sharing across the product.
• Continuous education and development of technical skill set and proven demonstration
• Identify personal development opportunities, set goals and proven ability to deliver on them.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
• BSc in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Eng, or similar
• 5-7 Years’ professional development experience
• Experience in Cloud Storage and Security
• Core Java experience
• 2-3 years proven experience in cloud computing
• Experience in delivering cloud solutions and familiarity with cloud technologies such as Openstack, Azure, AWS, Docker/Kubernetes, Openshift
• Proven experience in Cloud Storage and Security
• Logging with ELK / EFK
• Web backends such as springboot
• Databases such as MySQL / Postgres
• Configuration Management Technologies, such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!