BI Developer / Data Analyst
You will be responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of data management, data visualisation, warehousing, analysis and reporting solutions. This is a very interesting role with a lot of autonomy and a wide scope. Ideal candidate will be self-directed yet creative as you will be challenged with very interesting and complex issues. You must possess strong interpersonal skills, be challenged by delivering against tight deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
To apply for the Senior BI Developer / Data Analyst Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solas.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior BI Developer / Data Analyst Role:
• Collaborate with stakeholders to build reporting and analytics to improve business performance
• Develop & maintains existing BI tools. Develop data models, data shaping logic & data visualisations in SQL, PowerBI & Excel
• Continuously develops and maintains an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture
• Analyse, understand, and document user needs to ensure accurate fulfilment of user story requests from internal business customers.
• Develop database and/or data presentation solutions to deliver information to end-users accurately and efficiently
• Contribute to project teams that are developing or modifying highly complex information solutions.
• Extracts, transforms, & loads data using data management tools and T-SQL.
Required Skills and Experience for the BI Developer / Data Analyst Role:
• 3+ years of Business Intelligence Development
• Proven experience performing significant data analysis and report development
• Strong knowledge of relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehouse
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong experience with Data Visualization / Dashboard tools
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, influence, collaboration and listening skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely in writing and orally to individuals and groups
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)