The .Net Contractor will join a leading multinational that have been setting the standards over the last 50 years, being well established with a global presence. Building the next generation solution, the new application set is being developed using MS-stack (asp.net / MVC / net / SQL server) and will be rolled out globally. The .Net Contractor will join an existing team based in the Dublin Technology Development Centre.
To apply for the .Net Developer Role, please send your CV to john.egan(at)solasit.ie or call John on 012449516 for more information.
Responsibilities for the .Net Developer Role:
• Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
• Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
• Estimation of development tasks.
• Working with Business Analysts & UX in clarifying requirements and prototyping solutions.
• Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues and supporting the test cycle.
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
• 4+ years’ experience of developing enterprise-class web applications
• .Net 4.5 or higher
• ASP .Net MVC
• ORM (e.g. nHibernate)
• Unit test, mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
• Dependency Injection / IOC (StructureMap.)
Desirable for the .Net Developer Role:
• .NET Core
• SQL server 2016 development
• Angular, AngularJS, KnockoutJS
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)