QA Automation Engineer - Contract
Our client is a Global leader and experiencing a massive growth locally and internationally. The QA Automation Engineer is a key role requiring strong technical and communications skills. The QA Automation Engineer should have a forward-thinking mind set and experience building automation frameworks for backend API and web applications.
To apply for the Contract QA Automation Engineer Role, please send your CV Ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 012449531 for more information.
Required Skills for the QA Automation Engineer Role:
• Strong understanding of testing fundamentals and best practises - development of test cases, edge case and boundary testing, smoke tests, regression tests and defining/testing non-functional application requirements
• Advanced level understanding of Object Oriented/SOLID Design principles and practices and their application as design patterns in automated testing
• The ability to read and understand production code to aide in test generation process.
• Strong SQL experience for data set up and verification - in high volume, high throughput environments
Required Experience for the QA Automation Engineer Role:
• 5-6 years’ experience in coded test automation in one or more languages - (C#, Java, Scala, etc)
• Experience using Selenium Web Driver 2/3 and Visual Studio delivering coded automation tests
• Advanced level experience testing RESTful API architectures through code-based testing
• Experience developing test automation frameworks
• Experience in a CI/CD environment maintaining ‘green board’’ policies, and driving test coverage statistics and defect reporting
• Cross browser testing experience
• Experience with Multi-Threading and parallel testing
• Experience with test case management tools such as Test Rail
• Hands on experience testing Microservices or Service Oriented Architectures
• Experience managing defect backlogs and requirements management with tools such as JIRA
• Experience with GIT or related source control tools
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)