A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Who we are looking for
The PwC Technology Consulting (Oracle) practice is looking to recruit exceptional individuals with extensive experience in financial consolidation technology and/or process. As a Senior Manager within our Oracle Technology Competency you'll work with the latest technologies and big-name companies on projects that are driving the future of those organisations. Our Senior Managers are expected to lead client engagements, create new opportunities and contribute to the development of our people.
You'll be a part of PwC's Technology Consulting practice which has a breadth of capability across all of the Emerging Technologies, with our one Firm approach you'll be joining forces with like-minded individuals to develop truly unique and differentiated solutions for our clients. Being mobile is essential as you'll work on client projects that could be anywhere in the country - or even the world. The same goes for your skill set - intellectually curious, dynamic and the ability to challenge the traditional approaches to deliver real transformation.
Ultimately, an open mind to take advantage of all of the opportunities on offer is essential.
About the role
As part of PwC's Technology Consulting practice, we have the privilege of acting as trusted advisors to a diverse and expansive client base, spanning multiple geographies and industries. This means that we have a real opportunity to enhance and refine our clients' businesses through the use of ever evolving technology. Of course, this will only be possible if we have the right people, with the right skills and the ability to push the boundaries of how new technologies can support future business models. That's where you come in.
As a Senior Manager, you will blend a natural interest in technology and finance to develop creative ideas into solutions. Your primary focus will be on financial consolidation technology, therefore a proven understanding of the financial month end process is crucial. Our industry leading methodologies play a major part in finance transformation programmes for our clients, and we're always looking to stay one step ahead. This means you'll be working alongside other experts in emerging technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, ChatBots) to deliver innovative solutions to solve important business problems for our clients.
Our Senior Managers are leaders, care passionately about the development of our people, and deliver exceptional client value.
In particular, you will be expected to be responsible for
* Leading Consolidation and Integrated Reporting aspects of a Finance Transformation project/programme as a key PwC member of mixed PwC / client teams
* Accountability for the business benefits as well as the technology
* Identifying further service opportunities, while client side Business Development
* Pushing the boundaries of what is possible, creating and leading new ideas and concepts through to fruition
* Building and maintaining deep and long lasting relationships with senior stakeholders
* Leading our continued Digital Finance thought leadership, working closely with colleagues in Strategy, Finance and Technology Consulting
* Developing the careers of the teams working with and reporting to you Additional information
* Opportunity for working from home? (Yes)
* Amount of time client based (At least 80%)
* Opportunity for job sharing? (No)
* Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Yes)
* Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? (Yes)
* Amount of time PwC office based (20%)
We require experienced and credible individuals with the following
Essential skills •
One of the following (or both) -
* substantial experience in leading financial consolidation system implementations, preferably at large, complex multinationals, and are considered an expert and leader in your field;
* a track record in leading finance process change enabled by technology, either as a senior consultant or as a senior member of a finance function Plus
* a thorough understanding of how digital technology is changing finance over the short, medium and long term
* proven leadership qualities with a natural focus on team enhancement and growth
* exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) with a focus on the ability to influence and drive change through complex organisations
* a business and finance process orientated mind-set that can seamlessly switch between technology and finance concepts
* creative, inquisitive and not afraid to challenge the status quo
* education to Degree level as minimum Desirable skills •
* experience of working with Oracle EPM Cloud products such as FCCS, EPBCS, PBCS, TRCS, EPRCS and Essbase Cloud
* experience of working with other emerging technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, AI etc.) About PwC
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here