Please note: Must have right to work without sponsorship in Ireland
Are you looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced and ever evolving environment? Here at LexisNexis we work with big data. We work in the insurance and telematics area, helping our customers determine risk using large volumes of data as well as using our geospatial knowledge in some cases to enrich the data.
We need someone to take ownership of our development environments and infrastructure. This role will have the responsibility for developing, refining, and maintaining our release processes. You will work closely with the Development, QA, Data, and Operation teams on all our builds and releases.
You will need to bring your knowledge in automation tools (such as gitlab-ci, ansible, Jenkins, terraform, chef, puppet, bash) and experience working in a DevOps environment. We are looking to find someone who can help us work towards automating our entire infrastructure and reduce deployment times.
- Ownership of the release and deployment
- Responsible for automated build, release & test solutions, internal tools development for automation, maintenance of build environments etc.
- Coordinate releases including pre-release checks, validation of release change sets, release schedule, code freeze, etc.
- Creation of new environments and updates to these environments including configuration of Jenkins/GitLab and application support
- Build management experience using GIT, Maven, Jenkins/GitLab, Nexus, JIRA, etc.
- Setup and maintain a CI/CD system using tools such as Jenkins/GitLab-CI
- Automating infrastructure as Code: e.g. ansible, chef, terraform, preferably AWS
- Strong scripting skills, e.g. bash, python
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding and experience of the Agile/scrum development methodology.
- Experience of Java / J2EE based software development.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
We're a superb company to work for, with great people, great benefits, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
LexisNexis® has been managing sensitive data for more than 40 years, supporting 80 percent of the Fortune 500 companies and we currently do business with 8 of the world's top 10 banks. We also have customers in more than 100 countries worldwide, providing them access to 45 billion total records from 10,000+ different sources, that are all processed through our unique HPCC Systems at over 90 million transactions per hour
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age