Business Intelligence Specialist required for 6 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the BI Manager, the Business Intelligence Specialist will join the current IS Team who are responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of complex data management and reporting solutions.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will:
• Gather, document and understand BI requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Provide information and analytics delivery to business users as required using Business Intelligence (Microstrategy) tools
• Provide timelines / estimates on key projects
• Work with business owners to ensure testing of solutions are correctly planned and executed
• Ensure quality checks are in place to detect or resolve any issues with input data
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a Business Intelligence experience
• Good Microstrategy experience
• PowerBI experience would be an advantage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.