Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Java Developer for a leading West Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the Senior Full Stack Java Developer will join our client’s existing development team. You will be responsible for providing high quality software across our client’s product range, implementing new business requirements and maintaining existing functionality on the core components of the products.
The Senior Full Stack Java Developer will:
• Design and implement new features to agreed timelines, both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team
• Maintain and support new and existing features by liaising with the development, QA and support teams to diagnose and resolve issues
• Complete development assignments such that programs support the approved project requirements and follow the agreed upon Functional and Technical Design
• Participate in all facets of team development by actively participating in staff mentoring and personal development
• Deliver assignments to agreed Quality standards and to the Project standards and procedures
• Conduct design and code reviews
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years proven experience in full stack Java programming working with some or all of the following technologies – Spring, Tomcat, Jetty, Groovy, Maven, Ant, MyBatis, Apache CXF
• Strong Object-oriented Design & Programming skills
• High level of attention to detail with a strong aptitude for learning new technologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.