Experienced IT Service Management Analyst required for leading Dublin city centre based client
The IT Service Management Analyst will join Group Technology who are responsible for the development, implementation and measurement of IT Service Management processes including Business Relationship Management and Service Introduction ensuring alignment to business needs and the internal control framework.
As an IT Service Management Analyst, you will help manage service level agreements, system change approvals and incident and problem management activities.
The IT Service Management Analyst will:
• Operational delivery and embedding of the IT Service Management processes across the organisation
• Collaborate with user groups on technology support needs and standardising the approach to service introduction
• Establish and monitor key metrics within IT Service SLAs/OLAs
• Regularly engage with key business stakeholders
• Support colleagues in the delivery of the Team and Group objectives
• Establish relevant partner relationships in the business and with third parties
• Support business units with the introduction of new services
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A Business or IT Qualification
• 2+ Years IT Service Management experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Financial Services experience would be an advantage
• ITIL Certification a plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.