We are looking for an Automation Engineer who will get to work with and learn some of the latest cutting-edge technologies, in a growing business that’s having a transforming impact within the global Validation Life Cycle Management.
To apply for the Automation Engineer role, send your CV to John.Jobs(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more info.
Required Skills needed for the Automation Engineer Role:
• An Automation Engineer with 3-5 years’ experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium
• Expert in an OO programming language such as C# or Java
• As an Automation Engineer, be proficient in testing techniques, utilizing test automation frameworks and processes, and have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing
• Previous coding experience in would be advantageous
• Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality
• As an Automation Engineer, be in possession of a strong technical aptitude with the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems
• Experience with continuous integration tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of various software development life cycles and how testing fits in
Required Qualifications needed for the Automation Engineer Role:
• BS in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience
• ISTQB Certification is advantageous
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)