Senior Implementation Engineer required to join an expanding IT managed service provider based in Dublin 7. This is an office and field based role covering greater Dublin locations. This role will suit an ambitious Engineer who can take ownership for specific implementation projects across various client’s premises in the Dublin region.
· Take full ownership for onsite system / network implementation project work
· Understand customer’s ICT infrastructure, business systems, information and security requirements.
· Carry out onsite installation, configuration and maintenance of client hardware, software & infrastructure.
· Provide technical escalation support including call logging and knowledge management
· Customer account management & managing and communicating with 3rd party vendors.
Ability to work under pressure and work through complex client issues
· 6+ years experience total IT experience with at least 4 years in a similar role in a managed IT services organization
· Proven full project ownership experience
· Relevant Certifications MCP, MCSA, MCSE etc
· Experience across most of the stack below:
o MS server and cloud infrastructure
o LAN WAN Firewall , Mainly working with HP switches , SonicWALL Firewall , Ubiquiti Wireless.
o Disaster Recovery and Backup products BCP DRAS
o Systems Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy)
o Hardware – Servers , Storage , SAN , Desktop , Laptop , Mainly HP and Lenovo
o MDM Infrastructure
o RMM – Autotask or equivalent
o Security Principals
o AV Products – Webroot , ESET
· Starting salary of 60-65K
· Company vehicle
· Annual performance-related bonus
· Health insurance
· Pension Contribution
· Discounted gym membership
· Flexi working arrangements