Our Client is an Irish owned organisation, who have an immediate requirement for 1st Level Support Engineer. This position will be based in Dublin 18
The Company has an excellent work environment and they are looking for an Engineer with strong interpersonal skills to join their expanding team in the Dublin Office. This Company offers strong levels of career progression.
If you are immediately available or within 2 weeks to start a position we would be very interested in speaking with you.
* Interact with users via telephone, e-mail and the remote login, providing technical support and problems solving abilities Identify, evaluate and prioritise customer problems and complaints
* Analyse problems and formulate plans of resolution
* Utilise all technical resources to solve user problems
* Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly
* Assist in evaluating new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
* Demonstrate and promote superior support skills in handling inquiries, problems, and complaints
* Work with the team to promote, develop, and maintain strong service values.
* Escalate unresolved issues to the support team as necessary
* Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and service enhancements
* Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation and testing
Technical Experience Required:
* Experience in providing technical support to enterprise environments or software customers
* Working knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory)
* Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking
* Experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products
* MCSA and/or CCNA
THIS COMPANY HAS OFFER ENGINEERS THE CHANCE TO FURTHER THEIR LEVEL OF CERTIFICATION
If you would like to apply for this position; please forward you're CV to Matthew Duane Rice