Data Architect – Contract, South Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!
This role will see the successful candidate review all design changes and deliver consistent and accurate source of data for MI, Analytics and Reporting
- Review and understand business requirements
- Collaborate with other data teams to assess impact of changes to data warehouse
- Ensure all requirements that impact design are elicited
- Take responsibility for all design artefacts and data flow diagrams
- Recommend designs to optimise database and ETL performance.
What you need:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Data Integration Architecting a must
- Experience with the following:
- ETL technologies
- Hadoop and other big data technologies
- 3rd level degree in Maths, data analytics or similar field desirable
- Experience working in the Banking Domain desirable
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.