Working closely with the Oracle EBS Functional Consultant, finance teams, vendors and other members of IT you will be tasked with supporting the finance systems, primarily Oracle R12 EBS but also in-house applications.
In this role you will be tasked with ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner, production systems are available and critical systems have maximum uptime, approved RFC's developed and assisting in the delivery of new solutions to meet business needs.
* Day-to-day support of Oracle R12, OBIA, DIDOS along with other systems.
* First and second line application support, resolving technical and financial queries, and communicating solutions directly to customers.
* Monitor and respond to tickets submitted through an incident management system.
* Monitor system alerts, troubleshoot and escalate where required.
* Prioritization and handling of incidents within predefined SLAs.
* Create test scripts and perform system testing for system changes.
* Identify and escalate system issues that have a high customer or financial impact
* Work with your team to identify opportunities and best practices to drive continuous IT improvement.
* Attend and contribute on regular calls with key system stakeholders.
* Improve and document the technical processes around application support.
* 3rd level Degree in IT/Finance/Business preferred
* 2+ experience in providing application support
* PL/SQL experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.