Product Owner – Contract
My client is a global leader in executive advisory and consultancy services, serving world economy leading organisations - from technology to governmental - for over sixty years. They currently have opportunities for a contract Product owner to join their team for an initial six month daily rate contract This is a rare opportunity to assist in shaping an enterprise level application from scratch. As product owner, you will work in a fast-paced agile environment in a cross-disciplinary team. Taking the needs of both users and the business into account, you will build productive relationships across the enterprise, liaising with stakeholders, product managers, project managers, the design team and the scrum team.
Based in Dublin 2, easily accessible by bus, luas and train services. To apply send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(at)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
• Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of the existing systems and business processes.
• Taking both user and business needs into account, drive requirements analysis with Service Management/Product Management.
• Drive high level design and solutioning exercises working with UX Designers/PMs, and the Scrum Team to develop concepts.
• Formulate and execute supporting user research – co-ordinate usability and user experience testing throughout the release cycle.
• Work with teams to develop and groom stories JIT.
• Manage production bugs for products in conjunction with SLAs.
• Work with Scrum teams in estimating to define target scope and a release plan.
• Review and agree solution fitness with Product Managers.
Product Owner Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
• Minimum four years’ experience working in a Product Owner role making backlogs for enterprise systems.
• Demonstrated competency with agile requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice.
• Proven ability in developing productive relationships with a variety of levels and roles and managing user expectations effectively.
• Strong analytical, organization and documentation skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity can prioritize rapidly and update quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)