Production Support –12-month Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading payments and technology company.
You will join a digital team dealing with both onshore and offshore stakeholders. The position will involve a mix of project and BAU work. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone with an interest in digital technologies to expand their knowledge.
- Focusing on specific projects of Business Operations for a platform.
- Proactively manage production and change activities to maximize customer experience
- Coordinating with the local team to ensure projects are completed
- Developing plans to improve quality for each project
- Ensuring platform procedures are well documented
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role
- Exposure to Java
- Familiar with supporting a production application.
- Exposure to working across development, operations, and product teams
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.