We are looking for a team player that wants to be part of a technology driven team. If you’re used to showing technical leadership in a collaborative environment and you like to experiment with and implement new tools and technologies, this could be the job for you.
To apply for the DevOps Engineer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer Role:
• Manage and monitor the operation of a brand-new cutting-edge Integration with a major infrastructure.
• Manage accurate operations of key infrastructure and help to drive improvements to ensure scalability and high availability.
• Collaborate with multiple teams to design and implement new features.
• Network maintenance and troubleshooting issues.
• Assist others in the maintenance of systems.
• Research new tools and technologies and assist with the automation of deployments and monitoring tools.
Required Qualifications & Experience for the DevOps Engineer Role:
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Strong experience in Windows and Linux server administration skills.
• Experience in at least one modern software language (Java, C# etc)
• Strong SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB skills.
• Excellent networking skills (firewalls, routing and switching)
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)