Helpdesk / Customer Support
My client is actively looking for talented and experienced Helpdesk / Customer Support personnel to build a 24/7 Support function. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in at an early stage at a fast-growing technology company.
To apply for the Helpdesk / Customer Support role, please send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Helpdesk / Customer Support Role:
• Advise, manage and grow the Support function.
• Act as first point of contact for all issues and queries.
• Out of hours work depending on support needs.
• Monitor and assign items to specific internal teams for follow up and closure with customers.
• Ensure customer satisfaction when handling an incident and keep them updated throughout their incident lifecycle.
• Perform various administrative tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills for the Helpdesk / Customer Support Role:
• Minimum 2 years in a helpdesk or customer support role.
• Proactive approach to recommending and introducing process to reduce observed inefficiencies.
• Experience in issue logging and tracking.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Keen to adapt to learn new skills and concepts.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)