Opportunity for an eDiscovery Project Manager to join an award winning international professional services business based in Dublin 2. This role will suit a project manager interested in combining business process design, change management, and technology to drive innovation.
· Lead eDiscovery projects including scoping, governance, budgeting and day-to-day management and delivery of the projects deliverables and management of third party vendors and technology partners.
· Manage a high performing team of SME’s, including recruitment, induction, performance management and capability development.
· Establish and implement project specific protocols, processes and procedures to ensure the effective running of projects
· Champion and foster a culture of innovation, excellence and continuous improvement within the team.
· Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years’ experience (2 years should be at managerial level)
· Experience in a high volume business process operations environment (e.g. finance shared- service, call centre, financial services, banking, insurance) is essential.
· Experience of eDiscovery, large-scale regulatory investigations or large-scale data remediation projects.
· Project management experience, ideally in a large law firm or consulting organization is desirable