Database Administrator (Oracle)
About this role
My client is develops full service management systems for a very niche sector. With a global reach and cutting edge technology they're the go-to providers with over half of their verticals being clients. They have recently made the decision to invest in their R&D, but also their people, and as such, they're looking for a seasoned Database Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis. You'll enjoy working within an excellent organisation that holds technology and its people at the heart of everything they do.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You'll be responsible for the all aspects of the databases including design, development, administration, reporting and performance monitoring.
* You'll be responsible for the maintenance and management of recovery and back up procedures
* You'll preform regular reviews and tuning of SQL and Pl/SQL
* You'll manage database security, access control and management of documentation.
* You'll mentor junior Database Admins
* BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related filed
* Demonstrated experience with database standards and end user applications
* Oracle Certification Program certified
* Circa 7 - 10 years Oracle database Administrator experience.
To apply for this exciting Database Administrator role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Oracle DBA, Oracle Forms, Oracle Fusion Middleware Application Servers, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle OCP, Oracle Certification Program