upto £75,000 + benefits
You will be building and maintaining apps for a number of high profile clients within this fantastic Product Engineering Company. Your role will be responsible for the development and future improvement of features and services provided by iOS applications for huge brands – both existing and new clients. As Senior iOS Developer you will be an important part of the mobile dev team in London developing iOS products for a number of huge household brand names.
This international company has a significant presence on the world tech stage, often having guest speaker representation at many worldwide tech events. They have established offices based in the US as well as across Europe- Barcelona, Berlin, London and more recently Liverpool.
You will work from their offices in North London and be part of a small team of iOS Developers. Being part of a much larger company, you have the feel of working for a startup but within the comfort and security of knowing that you are part of a much bigger established and secure network. The company itself are very focused on learning and personal development and pride themselves on looking to promote from within. The team are close-knit and sociable with regular team outings and have the flexibility of working from occasionally.
You will be provided with a laptop and mobile, a personal training budget and the chance to visit/work in their other offices whenever possible.
**EU applicants welcome **
As Senior iOS Engineer you will:
- At least 4 years’ commercial iOS development experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Swift
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of deploying applications to the App Store (a GitHub account would be desirable)
- Work within an Agile environment (daily stand-ups, weekly planning meetings)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Upto date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends
- Clear and articulate communication skills with a good standard of English
- An interest in all mobile paradigms and what cross-platform technologies can bring
- Degree or above (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience of Unit testing
- Experience of CI
- Swift 4.0
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.