IT Project Manager
About this role
My client is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join a team of Implementation Consultants, Business Analysts, and other Project Managers. This team is integral in the delivery of a project management solutions platform that is used worldwide by a number of high profile organisations. As the IT Project Manager you'll be a natural problem solver, communicator, and multitasker. You'll also have hands on implementation experience in web technologies, or software development.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
* Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
* Manage all services and delivery related to the end client.
* Perform risk management to minimise project risks
* Maintain strong relationships with 3rd parties/vendors
* BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related filed
* 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar environments
* PMP or Prince II certified
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent knowledge or hands on experience in software development and web technologies
To apply for this exciting IT Project Manager role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Project Manager, PM, IT PM, PMP, Prince II, Prince 2, software development, web technologies