Enterprise People are currently seeking a Contract Project Manager for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, the Contract Project Manager will work closely with other project managers, analysts, technical consultants and subject matter experts on small, medium and large-scale IT initiatives in a financial services environment.
The Contract Project Manager will:
• Produce project plans, highlight reports, requests for change etc
• Monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems
• Use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to original specification (s) and within budgeted costs
• Provide direction to business sponsors, management and work-stream leads
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Project Management experience (Agile & Waterfall)
• Strong Change Management experience
• Retail Banking and/or Digital experience
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.