realTime has a new contract role for a Senior Test & Release Manager for a position based in North Dublin. This is a daily rate contract.
• Lead the Business and IT testing and release streams of a complex integration software projects
• Manage a team of software testers through test planning, execution and release cycles of the project including:
• Test Estimation Process
• Test Preparation
• Test Execution
• End to end integration Plan
• Take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the test effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
• Work with management, developers, vendors and quality assurance teams to meet these goals.
• Provide a practical approach to complex testing and release management
• Forward Plan the test plan and release windows and cycles across a complex integration project including all code and surround systems
• Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure test phases and application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• Coordinate test plan and release content and effort
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, defects, and scope changes
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
• Conduct and manage test and release artifact Build, Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
• Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
• Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required including weekly reports
• Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
• Work with development team to understand and optimize code branches and merge activities
• Maintains the release schedule for all core services liaising with the Project Management team and key stakeholder
• Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
• Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
• Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term daily rate contract in Dublin
If you have the skills required and are interested in the role, then send your latest CV to email@example.com or call me 01 652 0 652.