FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of talented and highly experienced Cyber Security Engineers.
In your role as a Cybersecurity Engineer you'll be responsible for our client's digital security, reviewing documentation and liaising with third parties to create and review our client's cybersecurity standards. You'll develop robust security solutions and practices for real world deployment, documenting and organising information to create clear and concise insights into our client's security operations and their importance.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* You'll be an experienced cybersecurity engineer with a degree in computer science, mathematics or a related technical field, bringing exposure to security topics such as crypto-algorithms, thread analysis, penetrations testing, or intruder detection / prevention mechanisms or firewalls from previous roles.
* Experience with software development using C, C++, Python, Linux, QNX, hypervisors,PKI technologies and bootloaders along with any familiarity with automotive networks such as CAN, LIN and AUTOSAR would be highly advantageous.
* A computer science degree or equivalent
* Competency in crypto-algorithms, thread analysis, penetrations testing, or intruder detection / prevention
* Experience with software development using C, C++, Python
Cyber Security, Penetration testing, Thread analysis, crypto-algorithms, Autostar, Python, C++
To apply for this exciting career opportunity please contact Laura Guiney, 086-7703751 or apply via the link and we will set up the best time to discuss further.