Big Data Cybersecurity Artificial Intelligence Specialist
We are currently looking to hire a Big Data Artificial Intelligence Cybersecurity Specialist for a permanent position based in our Dublin Citywest HQ. The successful candidate will join a dynamic organisation working within a larger team of developers, with the remit down the line to set up a team specifically for Big Data, Security and ML. This is a Development Role and you will be working on a proof of concept that will become a production system.
To develop working tools to aid the rapid detection and response to cybersecurity threats. You will be working with Apache Metron and integrating big data technologies.
This role will incorporate:
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- An understanding of the larger framework of Security operations and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithms.
- Hadoop BigData Analytics and Apache Metron
Specifically, knowledge of:
- Hadoop and HDFS
- Apache Metron, Apache NiFi, Apache Storm, Kafka, Kibana
- Syslog and event logs
- SQL, RDBMS
- Packet Capture, PCAP
- Netflow, IPFIX
- Firewalls and IPS
- Stix, Taxii
- Java, JSON, Web Services, Websphere, C/C++, Python, Ansible
Knowledge of the below is a key advantage
- R with packages,
- MATLAB, SAS, Scala