Working as part of the Business Systems Team you will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the company ICT Business Systems. To contribute to process development and system improvement.
• Provide dedicated first and second level technical support to both internal and external users
• Online Support / Service Desk support. This will include the logging of issues, establishing severity levels, analysing and resolving in accordance to agreed service levels, follow up and ensuring effective closure.
• Contribute to process development and best practice. Seek new ways to improve systems and processes
• Develop and maintain System Support standards and procedures and other documentation as required. Write and maintain system documentation to support the handover from systems development to operational support.
• Analyse call logs to spot trends and underlying issues. Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
• Maintain a knowledge base for all System Troubleshooting Guides / How To manuals.
• Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• Resolve a high percentage of calls at first point of contact through the use of the knowledge base and raise incidents/tickets to escalate problems to second level support areas as appropriate.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• Projects: perform effectively as project leader or project team member as required for help desk projects and internal assignments.
• Training: Be willing to participate in on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
• Fixed term contract for the period up to 31st December 2019, subject to continuance of Government funding
Annual leave will be 25 working days per annum, exclusive of public holidays
The successful candidate will be located in the Dublin Office
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!