Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an excellent organisation & grow your skills based in Dublin.
- Monitor and maintain IT Servers and Infrastructure environment daily
- Install and Configure new and existing Infrastructure
- Get involved in project work and new implementations
- Provide general Level 3 Technical Support
- Implement standard IT procedures in line with current trends
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Servers 2008 – 2016
- Working knowledge of VMware and Office 365
- Knowledge of SCCM and SCOM
- Previous experience working with backup systems (CommVault, Symantec, Dell EMC)
- Knowledge of Citrix Xen App and PowerShell scripting would be advantageous.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €65,000 - €70,000 p/a
Competitive package on offer including pension, healthcare and educational assistance.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact James Doyle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.